I know I kinda let this year get away from me. It was better than 2014, but I still slipped a lot worse than I meant to, especially towards the end of the year. My only excuse is that I wasn't prepared for switching to university and let myself fall behind in several ways. Am I caught up? Not entirely, but the break was a well needed vacation that has helped rejuvenate me. I'm motivated, inspired, and ready. So, here is a list of my Art Goals for 2016:
1. Daily sketches. Actual
2. Update the Dollhouse comic at least once a month. I still can't promise an update schedule with everything else going on, but I want to at least TRY to get it going again.
3. Do one fully-fleshed art piece per month.
4. Re-open commissions on a full-time basis
5. Utilize my patreon. I DO have one, I just haven't had a chance to do anything with it yet. That will be my January goal. www.patreon.com/Jaestring
6. Start streaming at least once a week. Right now I'm thinking Fridays or Saturdays. I'll do a poll to see what times you guys would be interested in seeing me stream. www.twitch.tv/jaestring
7. Get my art Tumblr up and running. I plan on posting practice art there. Another one I need to set up. www.tumblr.com/blog/jaesartpra…
8. Finish a few big projects that I started and never finished, because I've been a lazy bum like that.
I know I've been kinda flighty and such, and that doesn't exactly instill confidence. But I do
want to jump back up on the wagon and get the confidence I used to have back. I thank you guys for your patience.
Here's to an amazing 2016!